The latest helicopers, tanks, and dice are here!
New selection of 28mm tanks.
New modern tanks wargame available in shop now!
Our latest completed model is the Greek Hoplite – a common citizen-soldiers that can quickly take up arms to go to war. They are typically armed with a spear, shield, and sword.
1) Included in the kit are the sprues for the 1:16 figure, armour, weapons, decals and a base.
2) Here is the partially assembled model ready for priming.
3) The skirt was shaded with three colours, here is the finished outcome that we are particularly proud of.
4) This model came with some decals for the shield, but some details on the artwork are missing. For example the edge of the shield had to be drawn on and painted by hand.
5) Once all the parts were painted, they were varnished with a wash. Various shades were applied, for example, a flesh tone was applied to the skin and a purple/blue tone to the armour.
6) Another detail that was not included were the ropes inside the shield, lining the spear, and attached to the sword. To make the rope, we plaited together three threads (to add thickness) and glued onto the various parts using superglue.
7) Finally, we stuck the figure on to the base and added vegetation.
8) Here is our finished model:
New this week a selection of boats, aircrafts, and military vehicles.
Available at Space Craft from today are two new fractions from Monsterpocalpse. Fighting for the Protectors are Shadow Sun Syndicate – the mysterious, scientifically engineered ninjas.
Joining the Destroyers force are the Lords of Cthul – dark beings here to enslave the human race. Here are our painted figures:
Also new this week are six new buildings to spice up your game. Each building comes with their own stat card. Upon destruction, they can benefit or harm your monster depending on your agenda (whether you are a Protector or Destroyer).
We have restocked on Tamiya paints and sundries, but unfortunately the Extra Thin Cement won’t be available until mid-December.
In a dystopia where extraterrestrial beings have zeroed in to destroy and plunder Earth of its vast resources, a group of protectors (made up of giant robots, scientifically engineered ninjas, and Terrasaurs coming out of extinction) are stepping in to save mankind from brutal annihilation.
You have a choice of two starter sets: Destroyers or Protectors. Each set consists of:
- Game Map
- 26 Dice
- 6 Apartment Buildings
In the Protectors starter set you will find the Monster and Units from the G.U.A.R.D. fraction:
- Defender X
- 4 G-Tanks
- 1 Repair Truck
- Stat Cards
In the Destroyers starter set you will find the Monster and Units from the Planet Eater fraction:
- 4 Belchers
- 1 Crawler
- Stat Cards
Now you’ve got to ask yourself; are you a Protector or a Destroyer?