Ladies and gentlemen, brace yourselves for some chibi cuteness. For in this project we are building an eggplane!
“Eggplane? You mean something that is edible and can be flown in?”
“A vehicle that transports poultry away from the cruelty of mankind?”
“Please don’t tell me it’s just an egg-shaped plane?”
Without further ado, here is how we built our egg-shaped Mustang:
- Inside the box, we were confronted with some chubby airplane parts.
2) The parts were cut out from the sprues and pieced together. We masked the canopy ready for priming.
3) We sprayed on an even coat of primer before we started painting.
4) Carefully we separated and painted the individual parts. Once all our parts were painted, we glued it back together and applied the decals.
5) Finally, the paint was sealed with a layer of varnish and our eggplane is ready to roll!